New Member Application Procedure
- A prospective member must complete an online application and pay the joining fee and annual subscription for the relevant membership level online (payment remains pending until membership is approved).
- A completed application form is seen online in the system by the Secretary.
- The Secretary will submit details of the application to the committee for approval.
Nomination and Approval Procedure
- Applicants are nominated for membership by the Secretary (or another member in the absence of the Secretary) at the next committee meeting.
- Note that if no committee meeting is scheduled in the following four (4) weeks, then the application details are emailed to the committee members for their approval by email.
- On obtaining at least five (5) approvals, the nominee is accepted for membership.
- The Secretary approves the new membership application in the online system.
- Email notification to the applicant is automatic, the payment completes, and automatic emails are sent to the Treasurer and Secretary.
- The Secretary posts a welcome letter and an ASNSW badge to the new Member.